On the last few days I’ve been a little busy, but I’m still uploading my pics on Instagram daily, you can follow me on xiannashop account. Here some photos of recent weeks.
1. A lovely floor in a nice place in Madrid, La Ciudad Invisible
2. Charly, my dog brother, I swear he knows exactly when I’m gathering my things to return to Madrid! He’s very clever!
3. View of the railway in Chamartin station
4. Packets coming out to distant places
5. My first printed fabrics for the new collection :)
6. A special order with one of the new fabrics (my favorite)
8. Trying out Coca infusion that Pablo brought to me from Cuzco, is great for altitude sickness
9. Cutting more and more fabrics
10. Pretty scraps that’s a pity to throw them away